The white balance test module can complete the color deviation of the gray card or whiteboard. Currently only manual selection of test areas is supported.
Steps for usage:
1. Select the corresponding button on the main interface to enter the parameter setting interface, as shown in Figure 3.7.1.
2. Click the “确认” button, pop-up picture selection box, select the picture and enter the area frame selection interface (Fig. 3.7.2)
3. After the selection is finished, enter the fine-tuning interface. If you do not need to fine-tune, click “Start Analysis”.
4. Waiting for calculation results
1.1.1. Results display
The sample results are as follows:
1. Label description: The selection box is from left to right and top to bottom, followed by the number 19~*.
2. Description of results: the color deviation value of each sub-block relative to the standard color;
24 Hours Online