The color reproduction test module can complete the color reproduction, grayscale, white balance and other tests of each block in the 24-color card. Support manual and automatic, manual use is recommended.
Steps for usage:
1. Select the corresponding button on the main interface to enter the function module.
Figure 3.8.1 Parameter Settings
1. After clicking the OK button, select the map ('Automatic' without step 3)
2. After selecting the area, enter the fine-tuning interface. Refer to the gray-scale operation instructions for the operation of the fine-tuning interface.
3. Waiting for calculation results
1.1.1. Results display
The sample results are as follows:
Figure 3.8.2 'Automatic' analysis results
1. Selection requirements: the picture can not appear too much, too much noise point
2. Label description: from top left to bottom right, line by line traversal is from 1 to 24
3. Automatic analysis results page is not recommended
Figure 3.8.3 'Manual' analysis results - color reproduction
Figure 3.8.4 'Manual' analysis results - white balance error
Figure 3.8.5 'Manual' analysis results - color shift data
1. Manual module results are perfect
2. Features (eg noise analysis) to be developed
3. Recommended manual
4. Description of related symbols:
24 Hours Online